- Processing Time
- From 6 months
- North America
- 318.9 million
The USA is the premier location for new business investment, the top among all countries. According to Department of Commerce data released in Spring 2014, foreign direct investment flows into the United States and its territories rose from USD 160 billion in 2012 to USD 187.5 billion in 2013.
The US economy, with a GDP of more than USD 16 trillion, offers investors extraordinary attractions and many possible locations. The United States has a lucrative and open consumer market as well as access via free trade agreements to about 425 million more customers for goods and services that are produced in the United States.
The American work force is well-educated, productive, innovative, and mobile, and the United States has the flexibility through the American educational system to fashion training programs for the jobs of today and tomorrow. The United States also has the world’s best university system, one that hosts and spins off research and development (R&D) programs that contribute to the country’s strong R&D activities.
The American political system is a stable democracy and the legal system is transparent and predictable, all of which helps ensure that business investments are safe. The American economy has robust supply chains for manufacturing. The infrastructure spanning this large country works well and is also poised for new investment for further expansion and modernization.
With a land area that is the third largest in the world and encompasses an abundance of resources, a varied geography, and several climate zones, the United States offers investors a broad range of possible locations for investment.
The USA EB-5 Investor Visa program is an excellent option for getting a USA dual citizenship and passport. The EB-5 Investor Visa is designed for foreign investors who would like to permanently live and do business in the United States. The applicant is expected to invest significant capital in the US economy and create at least 10 full-time jobs. In exchange, the immigrant investor and his/her family members will be granted a conditional visa that qualifies them for a Green Card at the end of the second year.
- Option 1 – Creation of New Company
- Invest USD 1,000,000 to create a new commercial enterprise
- Option 2 – Regional Center Investment
- Employ at least 10 qualified U.S. workers by investing USD 500,000
- Active management of company is not required
Advantages of EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa
- No restrictions as to nationality, age, English language proficiency, management experience, or education
- The investor, spouse, and unmarried children under 21 are included within the main application
- You can reside anywhere in the US when investing through an approved Regional Center. It is not required for you to manage the day-to-day operations of the business when investing through an approved Regional Center.
- The investment itself generates passive income and returns when invested in a Regional Center
- Five years after receiving the conditional Green Card, you and your family may apply for US citizenship and a US passport
- No sponsor is needed; you can use your own personal funds rather than a required sponsorship from an employer or family member