- Processing Time
- From 3 months
- Central Europe
- 9.8 million
Hungary is a small country, but has so much to show you. It has a language and culture completely different from its neighbours in Central Eastern Europe and many unique sights and attractions.
Hungary’s location in the low-lying areas of the Carpathian Basin gives it a landscape of rolling hills mostly and plains, including one of the largest uninterrupted grasslands in Europe. The culture of the Hungarian people shows great variety too. Strong traditions and regional specialties have built up in all aspects of life from food to music and dance, from clothing to decor. These traditional values have been maintained through the ages, though of course the modern world also has an influence. The larger cities and particularly the capital, are powerhouses of groundbreaking innovation, contemporary art and modern music.
Finally, although Hungary is so exotic, it is closer to the rest of Europe than you might think and can be reached in many ways! Part of the European Union since 2004, no special visas are required for those arriving from within Europe.
The Investor Residency Bond program is one of the simplest and most effective residency-by-investment programs in the world, requiring a lower financial contribution than similar programs offered by other countries, and not requiring any real estate purchase.
- Residency Bond Investment
- EUR 250,000, fully returned at the end of the fifth year
- Government processing fee of EUR 40,000 (cheapest of its kind)
Advantages of Hungarian Residency
- No requirement for physical residence
- Temporary residency within 3 months of application
- Visa-free travel throughout the Schengen Zone (26 countries)
- Economic and political stability, good for establishing business
- Advantageous personal and corporate tax rates, and zero inheritance or gift taxes (in most cases)